Flower OR Plant | positive messages |
|---|---|
Almond blossom | hope |
Apple blossom | good fortune |
Camellia | gratitude |
Carnation | fascination |
Chrysanthemum (red) | I love you |
Chrysanthemum (white) | truth |
Cyclamen | modesty |
Daffodil | regard |
Daisy | innocence |
Fern | fascination |
Gardenia | joy |
Heather | good luck |
Heliotrope | devotion |
Honeysuckle | generosity |
Hyacinth | loveliness |
Ivy | fidelity |
Iris | flame/burning love |
Japonica | loveliness |
Jasmine | amiability |
Lemon blossom | fidelity in love |
Lilac | youthful innocence |
Lily | majesty |
Lily-of-the-valley | return of happiness |
Magnolia | perseverance |
Mimosa | sensitivity |
Myrtle | love |
Narcissus | egotism |
Orange blossom | purity |
Orchid | beauty |
Peach blossom | captive |
Pink | boldness |
Rose | love, happiness |
Snowdrop | hope |
Sweat pea | pleasure |
Tulip (red) | I love you |
Tulip (white) | I am worthy of you |
Tulip | love |
Veronica | fidelity |
Violet | faithfulness |
Flower OR Plant | sorrowful or negative meanings |
Asphodel | my regrets follow you to the grave |
Barberry | bad temper |
Burdock | touch me not |
Forget-me-not | remembrance |
Hellebore | scandal |
Hydrangea | boastfulness |
King's Cup | I wish I were rich |
Larkspur | fickleness |
Maidenhair | discretion |
Marigold | grief |
Meadow Saffron | my best days are past |